Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine goodies...

A few romantic things on the agenda for this week. First I need to clean my desk so I can work!!Its pretty bad. In my Etsy store I am Giving away a free button for valentines day with every purchase. I will put up pics soon but their is a choice between valentines and anti-valentines day button.(There is a link to my store in the side bar)
In the spirit of Valentines day I have decided to do a few tutorials that are great hand made gifts and are not hard to do :) They will all be up by Friday and are all things I just happen to be making for valentines day for my sweethearts. I hope you like them and share with your friends and family.
I have been slacking on my posts here, and am hoping the tutorials will get me back on the ball.
Keep living romantically.....

No comments:

Post a Comment