Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chocolate Mold Mustache Tutorial

Have you ever thought to yourself, I would love a chocolate mustache? well now you can have one!!

 

Things you will need:
Mustache mold ( I found this one at Michaels)
Chocolate candy melts
Candy sticks
Measuring cup
Butter knife (not pictured here)



Step 1. Pour candy melts in to measuring cup and microwave according to directions. (I warm in 20 sec intervals 30 always burns for me) stir in between microwaving.
Step 2. After melted use butter knife to help pour melted chocolate in to molds with stick in place. I then take the knife and smooth down the chocolate so it is even through out.





Step 3. Place on a flat surface in freezer or frige for 10-15 mins. Or until solid.








Step 4. Flip mold over and twist mold until mustaches fall out.

Then Ta-Da !!! Mustache on a stick mad of chocolate!

Hope you liked them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment