Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Morning juice

A couple weeks back I started juicing . I really enjoyed the taste as well as the benefits but, like always , I got distracted and stopped juicing. I also started eating carbs again.... Bad Idea! So this weekend I was really feeling crappy, even after my awesome week of workouts. I decided it was time to get back on track. 

Today I want to share with you my go to juice recipe. It is pretty quick and tastes clean ! 
Ingredients: 
- a hand full of parsley or cilantro 
- 1/2 a grapefruit
- 1/2 a cucumber
- An apple 
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery ribs
- 1 tsp chia seeds

I rinse all my goodies and juice. I add in the chi after. 
I love the colors!!
Last add my chia seeds and give it a good stir !
Yum!! Have a great Wednesday !!
-Mj

2 comments:

  1. Wow, seriously that's impressive!
    I'm a smoothie girl for now.... maybe someday i'll venture out and get a juicer.

    Because somehow my smoothies always end up with a scoop of ice cream in them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe!! In this heat I have been craving smoothies !!!

    ReplyDelete