Sunday, August 11, 2013

Baby blanket.


So last week I decided it would be fun to start a you tube channel! Eventually ill get a link in the side bar but I want to tell you a little about the subject of the video ! It was titled "what am I working on Wednesday " I was working on a blanket for my brother and his wife's baby! I was very happy with how it turned out and it went pretty quickly too! 
The baby shower was yesterday and they loved it! I also made a few more goodies .
Some burp cloths . The fabric is so soft and easy to clean!
And a changing pad that can be folded up!! 

I'm so excited to be an aunt and to meet her!! 

For the blanked I used a simple granny square stitch. With a size I needle and 2 skeins at a time. Made 16 squares and stitched them up! 

-Mj


No comments:

Post a Comment