Friday, September 4, 2015

My crochet breezy purse.

I love crochet and I love crochet with tassels. I needed a quick , fun, stylish , gift for my sil who was turning 16. I took all these elements and created my crochet breezy purse. 
I absolutely love it! So did she! She told me after the party that she had been looking for a new purse and it was a perfect fit.
So I shared it on Instagram and got a request for a white and orange version. It turned out great also. Within a few days of that one being done I received another request.
The third was a request for pink and purple . I then remembered I had a great purple multi colored yarn that would match the pink. Every time I finish a purse I'm blown away at how adorable they turn out. Wonder what color will be next?  

-Mj

No comments:

Post a Comment