Thursday, September 6, 2018

Update.

  My last post was in April, we had just started a landscape business and I was super inspired to share my personal story. It was something I had been thinking about for a while. I actually got a lot of positive feedback and support I didn't realize I had. I was afraid people would see me differently or not want to talk to me, I think though because I was honest they did look at me in a different light. Because I wanted to be better.
  Everything I learned from helping this company has changed me as a person. I have overcome so much in just a few months. Its not easy, Its not glamorous, People are not always nice, but it was really cool to be a part of a great team. I told Josh in the beginning that I would be too busy to even think about my depression. Apart of that is true, I was too busy to think about me.
  We grew Faster then I thought was possible. One reason I never went any further in my own business ventures was that I was afraid I would get too much work and not know how to accommodate it. I have learned that we have to build that bridge when we get to it. Sometimes you have to change things up in order to make them work. So that is where we are now, My husband is doing amazing and the business is still growing!
  Working with my husband was not always easy for either of us. Some days we only talked about work and someday we didn't talk at all. We learned through it though. I love him even more because of what we learned together. Through the great days and the hard ones.
  Overall I am doing a lot better. I have goals for my self and I am helping the kids through some fun stuff as well. We are growing and changing around here in a great way! I hope you will stay along for the ride.

Romantically yours ,
  Mj

No comments:

Post a Comment