Thursday, July 25, 2013

Romantic item(s) of the week.


I have made so many beautiful hair creations in the last few years. I enjoy sitting down with a cup of tea, a bag full of gems, and an armful of silk flowers to make beautiful hair accents. When I first started it was just to make them for me. Then people started asking about them so I opened my etsy store. With back to school right around the corner more orders are coming in and I couldn't be happier!!  I have a few stocked up but it's time to make a flower run!! Here are a few and some other fun creations I'm hiding . 
(Above: a crochet collar. ) 
(Above: silk hair flower clips)
(Above: crochet flower hair clips)

I love hair accents as they can make your face shine even if your not feeling well or it's too hot for anything other than a pony tail. (Link to my Etsy store is in the side bar -->)


Time to get back to work but I thought you might like a sneak peek in to what will be in the store!! I will be having a bank to school sale soon, stay tuned!!
Mj


2 comments:

  1. love the crochet flower clips! :)
    -val

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Crochet is so in right now and they look great in all hair types!!!

      Delete