Monday, March 30, 2015

30 of 30: Day 28

Baby # 3

I was diagnosed with endometriosis a few years back and with the years the pain just got worse. We had decided at the time of diagnosis that we would wait to take any action until we had another child. Well after the big 30 the pain was starting to bother me constantly. So we decided to try for a baby. The next month I got a positive! When I started this challenge I never would of thought I might be pregnant in the near future. 
Pregnancy is very different when you are 30 compaired to 21! I enjoyed every day though. From the joy of first kicks to the terror of a last minute cesarean section. It doesn't always happen how we plan but it's worth it. 
This sweet girl has changed all of our lives in so many ways. Both of our older children were so excited to welcome her in to the world and our family. They are very helpful and have so much love for her. She has brought my husband and I closer also. I love seeing the way he makes her smile every chance he gets and the way her face lights up when she sees him.  I have felt a change in myself as well. She has me wrapped around her finger, as josh says. Although I am barley getting caught up on every day things I have more drive , more goals, more fire. And I know I can get things done! 
Life is a little more hectic with 3 children, especially after a first cesarean section. I fell like I'm being pulled in a few different directions. Somehow though, at the end if the day, we get it all done . Together . 

Our little Lanee Grace has truly been a blessing. 

-Mj




No comments:

Post a Comment