Tuesday, June 24, 2014

30 of 30: Day 18

Fitness-
I have always felt bigger than my friends. Maybe I was , maybe I just has skinny friends! Looking back now I was average with a lil more booty than most.
    After I started having kids though things did change. I gained a normal amount with my first, I lost it fairly quickly. Although I gained way to much with my second. It did not come off so easly. 
   Then of course with stress if life and children I put myself on the back burner. After about 3 years I had enough. I started following some fitness pages on facebook and that's when I met my coach. I never knew their were people out there who wanted to see me succeed and be healthy. 
   For me working out at home has always been easy. I started with walk at home with Leslie sansone. And then collected other various workouts. I was challenged by my coach to try a beachbody program and I'm so glad I did. It really changed the way I looked at food and fitness. I was steadily losing weight and gaining confidence. 
   Early this year my husband and I decided it was time to grow our family a little bigger. We got pregnant instantly and I feel like if I had not lost weight it would have taken longer. I also didn't really start gaining weight till a little over halfway through. I am super excited to get back on a more regular fitness schedule after our little lady is born . 










No comments:

Post a Comment