Monday, February 9, 2015

30 days of 30: Day 21


Crafting-
   Ever since I was a child I have always enjoyed making things for people. It's in my blood . My grandmother did all sorts of crafting from sewing to porcelain dolls, my mom always made gifts for my cousins growing up, so it was only natural for me to follow. 
  When I was 10 a neighbor taught me to crochet and over the years (20!!) I have picked up more stitches and patterns on my own. I got my first sewing machine when I was in jr high. It was a hand me down from my grandma but I loved it till it didn't work anymore!! 
   I have done so many types of crafts not sure I could name them all. I have always just felt I could make things instead of going out and buying . From cards to costumes and jewelry to wearables. Many gifts and needs for my family and me. I don't think I will ever not craft if I do check my pulse will ya? 

-Mj 

No comments:

Post a Comment