Sunday, February 15, 2015

30 of 30: Day 24

Hairdressing- 
   As a child I was not a big Barbie fan but I was a girl and I had a lot if them. I loved to play with their hair though. I had long hair till 4th grade, I got lice and mom chopped it off. It was hideous!! By jr high it had grown back some and I was
always doing fun things with it. I had also learned of a school called evit and I had it all planed out to go for cosmetology! By high school I was cutting my brothers, mom, and friends hair ( although I sometimes got in trouble).
In jr year I applied for a scholarship to be a votech at one of the local cosmetology schools. My councilor also put me in to go to evit. I was denied evit but got the scholarship to go to international academy of beauty! It was one of the best chances I have ever taken. 


No comments:

Post a Comment