Wednesday, February 18, 2015

30 days of 30: day 25

Salon


When I was first doing hair I had no intentions of owning my own salon. It was easy to just work for someone else. I was flexible and carefree (mostly) as the years have gone on I have found what I like and what I want to give to people. When you work for someone you have to follow their rules. I think I'm getting to a point in my life where I'm ready to write my own rules. 
I almost jumped in to owning a salon but life happened and I missed my chance. Their will be another chance. For now I'm taking lots of notes, pinning lots of ideas, and of course still doing hair. My next step will be to rent a chair ! Then I can build myself up to take that plunge!
I love doing hair. The look on someone's face when you have achieved what they drscribed. To turn someone's day from a crappy one to a great rest of the week. It's an amazing feeling! 
-Mj

No comments:

Post a Comment