Saturday, April 7, 2012

4 Ideas for things to do with scraps: Felt

Felt: This is the last post in the 4 things to do with scraps series. This idea is one I have been thinking about for a long time I love mustaches!!! I have been thinking about having a Mustache bash and this is a party favor I can give out!

Supplies: Felt , kebab stick or dowel, glue gun, glue, paper, pen.


Step 1: Make a template for you stache. It only needs to be half, that way it will be even on both sides.

 Step 2: Fold your felt in half and cut around template. You will need 2 so make sure you have enough scraps to do so.
 2 Mustaches
 Step 3: Put a little glue where you kebab stick will go and place stick in.
 Step 4: You have to work kind of fast here so the glue does not dry but fill the one side with glue all the way to the tips.
 Step 5: Place other half on top and press together , please be careful the glue is really hot!!
 You have done it! Now you will always have a Mustache!
 Had to try it on the family



Hope you liked the series! The next one I'm thinking 4 things to do with a Trader Joe's bag! In my opinion Mustaches are very Romantic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment