Thursday, April 19, 2012

Emees Easter Hat.



We decided it would be fun to wear big fancy hats on Easter. My little girl has tons of hats but nothing fancy, we then decided to make her one.  We started with a plain hat from the 99 cent store, feathers , flowers, gems, a hot glue gun, and a little creativity.
 First I took off the flower that was already there and added 4-5 fluffy white feathers. I pointed them in all directions and they sat higher then the top of the hat.
 Next I added some red feathers, and the first flower toward the front. I also glued a large gem in the center of the flower.
 I had a few more red ones so i added where the would fit. Next came the smaller white flower that also had a gem in the middle. That finished it off. It only took maybe 20 mins and turned out great.
 Elegant, romantic, sweet, and festive. Emee girl Loved it too.
 She was so Happy to have a special hat of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment