Sunday, April 1, 2012

Beachbody photo a day challenge April 2012

My Beach body coach put this up on her Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/FitnessHoots, and im always up for a good challenge!! So here it goes!! I know that my after picture is going to be amazing!! Check back daily to see the pictures!
Day 1 Before picture. I have come a long way this year and its only april! I have lost 24 lbs and 13 inches total!! I never thought i could do this. Now I am !!
Day 2 Breakfast!! Im starting a 3 day cleanse with shakeology!!



Day 3: Daily workout! I love my Turbo Jam!! I didnt make the deadline for todays challenge on the Beachbody website, but I had to put it on here :)

Day 4: fit test... I dont have one :/

Day5 : Athletic shoes I absolutely adore my shoes I think they were my first step in the right direction!!

Day 6 Accountability Partner. I have a few :) First my husband who always believes in me, second my coach Missa Buller she reached out and helped me see who i can really be, and the last are my kids they are the reason I wanted to start this whole journey. I want to be healthy and live a long time so I can see them become great people !!

Day 7 Rest day. Today was a busy day! Lots of stuff to do before Easter!! One thing I like doing when I have free time is crafting. Today I added flowers , feathers, and jewels to Emees Easter hat!!


Day 8 Trainer My hubby is the closest thing I have to a real trainer ( Like in real person)

Day 9 Sweat. The first place I always sweat is my nose :)



No comments:

Post a Comment