Friday, April 13, 2012

Updates and a sneak peak...

I have changed things around here and I hope you like it!! I made a new banner and added a few fun things. I am so happy to be posting more, with the 2 challenges going on now their is all kinds of stuff going on.

I am hoping to get things going on the next challenge or tutorial. Just trying to find the right one. If you have any ideas please let me know! Once the blog acquires more followers I think ill start doing some giveaways! Stay tuned and please tell your friends!

I want to show you guys what were doing around the house but we have not been able to do much :/ Sometimes life happens. Soon though.

Tomorrow I will be adding some new items to my etsy store. They will be something completely new and fun! Please "like " me on facebook facebook.com/pages/Mjs-Sweet-Things for updates and sales. Sneak peak...



These are very Romantic...

No comments:

Post a Comment