Saturday, April 14, 2012

Burlesque Inspired Pillows

Burlesque Inspired pillows for you sassy girls out there !!

Surfing the net I was inspired to make petals with my serger. I am pretty new to it and figured it would be a great way to practice. I cut out half moon shapes and sergered the bottom part of all of them (About 20) then they sat on my eswing desk for about 2 months. Feeling creative I remembered these the other day. I used to make cocktail purses and thought they would make a cute one. I recently thrifted a bedspread and thought, what about a cocktail pillow. I was thinking ruffles and zippers and lace and petals then I thought BURLESQUE!!! The Ideas are just pouringin to my head!! I made these right away and with a few more supplies I hope to make some more!! They will all be one of a kind, and in different colors, shapes, patterns, sizes, textures, breath !!......... I could go on all day but instead ill make another pillow. Then I need to get more stuffing!! I hope you love these Burlesque inspired Pillows, they are a great way to add Romance to your home or bedroom. Their is a link to The Etsy store in the sidebar. Check them out!

-Mj

No comments:

Post a Comment