Thursday, January 23, 2014

30 Days of 30: day 11

Growing up.

I never thought I would feel the way I do now when I was younger. I always had this picture of my grown up self grown up. Really all this time I have just been me.
  Being that I was always the oldest in the house I felt like I had to be grown up enough to look after my little brothers. My mom also lost a child when I was 9 and I defiantly viewed the world differently after that. 
 When graduation came I didn't want to be a "grown up" I had just finished beauty school and was very happy but just didn't want to really step out in to the real world. 
 I don't know that I ever did really grow up. I still sleep in any chance I get and stay up late watching movies. My room is still a mess. In turn though I do my and my family's laundry and make sure everyone gets where they need to be on time!! So I guess I'm almost a grown up. 
-Mj

No comments:

Post a Comment