Saturday, January 25, 2014

30 Days of 30: Day 12

Friends. 
 We all have friends that come and go. New friends , old friends, friends of friends, work friends, school friends, scout friends, church friends, even family friends! 
 I have a handful of really great friends. We might not see each other all the time but in the back of each others minds , we know. It's funny though when you grow up you loose touch of people you never thought you would and become closer with those you never imagined . 
 As with many people our family has been through a lot and I'm so grateful to have them. They have always been there to listen to me and watched my kids while someone was in the hospital !! Thank you for being there for me ! I have learned so much from them on my journey and could not leave them out of this adventure.






❤️❤️❤️ -Mj

No comments:

Post a Comment