Friday, January 3, 2014

30 Days of 30: days 4 and 5

So somehow I caught a bad cold!! I have not left the bed other than to go to work! So since I had to skip a day I decided to make today's focus a good one! 
My husband.
 He is the bread to my butter, the yarn to my needle, the thread to my sewing machine , the video card to my computer, and the one I know that where ever we are I will be home with. 
 This year my husband and I have been together 10 years. That is 112 months. 30 birthdays . 17 vacations. 18 months of pregnancy . 10 Christmases . 2 kids. And 1 amazing connection. 
 We met through my brother and I could not be happier. He has been by my side through a lot and I the same for him. We have learned a lot about the world and each other through ups and downs. 
 Everyday I am so thankful to have found someone who accepts me as I am. For as long as I can remember I have had a weight issue and he has always made me feel beautiful. Even when I was about to go in to labor with the kids he has always been a positive in my life. I vs. honestly say I would not be the person I am without him. 
 With all that being said I have to mention that we are human and we do make mistskes. But we learn from them , together. I just wish he would ask me to marry him! We are going on 9 years married but with the wedding happening so fast at the time , he really couldn't . I still know he loves me very much and would not change what we have but, I have to give him a hard time!!  
 I truly believe he is my soulmate and I'm so glad to of found him.
-Mj 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment