Wednesday, January 1, 2014

30 Days of 30: Day 3

. So already here I am a day late! Last night was New Years and we were out of town. We had a blast with friends we don't see very often..
 Today's focus is on new beginings. So many people don't believe in New Years resolutions and I understand that but don't feel the same. Every day is another chance to make life the best it can be. If I have goals I reach them better than if I just think about doing something. So this year my goals are: to put more time and effort in to my etsy store, rent a chair and get back in to hairdressing, and take a little more time for myself to get healthy.  I feel that we only have this one life to live here, and we should make the best of it. Today is only day 3 of 30 but it's day 1 of the rest of my life.
-Mj 

No comments:

Post a Comment