Monday, January 20, 2014

30Days of 30: Day 9

Today's focus Is places. I'm not a frequent traveler but as you might have seen in a previous post I have been a few places. I would like to share with you a little bit about where I have been. 
 As a child we took a few road trips. The states I have been to are : California (born), Arizona , New Mexico , Nevada ,Utah ,Colorado , and Oregon. 
Flying over seas I also went to Washington, D.C. , Philadelphia, PA and Chicago, IL. 
 In eorope the first time (1999) I went to Denmark with my dad and little brother. We visited family in Sweden while there and I tried to ski.
I wound up in a bush! I loved though that we didn't have to have a car to get around. Yes, it was cold but amazing !!

The second time (2003) I went alone. My grandmother had been in the hospital and needed someone to help her out. Plus I had just graduated (2002) and really had no agenda. It was amazing I really learned a lot about myself and how independent I really was. I walked to the grocery store and library every day. I also went in to town alone to spend a week with my aunt. While with her we went to England for the weekend to visit my cousin. The whole trip was truly magical ! I would defiantly love to go again!!

-Mj

No comments:

Post a Comment